1500 Squats in November
Register for your free t-shirt, do 1500 squats in November and raise money for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity (GOSH Charity).
Register for your FREE t-shirt.
Raise money to help seriously ill children.
Complete 1500 squats in November
- Anonymous just donated £10.00
- K just donated £10.40
- Charley-rae just donated £15.00
- Dr Kevin just donated £59.00
- Katie just donated £5.30
- Michelle just donated £10.60
- Eleanor just donated £5.30
- Tony just donated £53.00
- Earl just donated £20.00
- Anonymous just donated £10.60
- Tanya just donated £10.60
- Cyrena just donated £21.20
- Shelly just donated £31.80
- Robert just donated £10.60
- Chris just donated £20.00
- Anonymous just donated £5.30
- Carol just donated £53.00
- Anth just donated £5.30
- Delroy just donated £10.60
- Pauline just donated £15.90
Help build a better future for seriously ill children
Every day brings new challenges at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH). Every day, around 750 seriously ill children and young people are seen at GOSH from all over the UK for life-changing treatment and care. Every day, doctors and nurses battle the most complex illnesses, and the brightest minds come together to achieve pioneering medical breakthroughs. And every day you jog you'll help Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity give seriously ill children the chance of a better future.