- Suman just donated £10.00
- kay worsnop just donated £21.20
- kay just registered for JanuRun 2024
- Melvyn just donated £50.00
- Peter just donated £5.00
- Zohaa just registered for JanuRun 2024
- Anonymous just donated £10.60
- Anonymous just donated £20.80
- Narendra just donated £10.40
- Sarah (Olly) just registered for JanuRun 2024
- Anonymous just donated £10.00
- Srikant just donated £15.60
- Mahipal just donated £20.00
- Anonymous just donated £20.00
- Anonymous just donated £10.40
- Gavin just registered for JanuRun 2024
- Sai Bharath just donated £10.60
- Sharon just donated £21.20
- Anne just donated £21.20
- Manasvini Panta just donated £15.90
How the challenge works
Our new year virtual challenge, JanuRun, is your chance to get moving, embrace a positive mindset and make a real difference to the lives of seriously ill children.
1. Sign up for FREE
Open to all abilities, you can take part on your own, as a team or alongside a four-legged friend.
Plus, the first 350 registrants by 12 December, will receive a FREE running buff and pair of shoelaces!*
2. Set your own goal and start fundraising for seriously ill children
With no minimum fundraising aim, you set your own target.
As the miles and money increase, you’ll start to unlock digital badges and rewards to celebrate your success.
3. Step, run or wheel into the new year with purpose
Embrace the fresh air as you run, walk or wheel 31 miles throughout January – when, where and how you like.
Whether you head out for a mile a day or three miles a few times a week, it's about getting out, getting active and getting ready for an incredible 2024.
Help build a better future for seriously ill children
The money you raise will go towards helping the children, families and staff at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH).
Every day, around 750 children and young people are seen at GOSH from across the UK for life-changing treatment and care. Every day, doctors and nurses battle the most complex illnesses, and the brightest minds come together to achieve pioneering medical breakthroughs. And every day that you run, walk or wheel you'll help Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity give seriously ill children the chance of a better future.
Sign up now and join a community of people heading into the new year with purpose.